PEF Impact Grant Program:
2018-19 School Year Grant Applications Due By October 1, 2018!
Since 1983, PEF has awarded $3,382,665 to Petaluma area schools through our annual PEF Grant Program. In keeping with our mission and in an effort to strengthen the impact on the students and school sites, PEF now administers PEF Impact Grant, awarding up to $15,000 per grant. PEF will continue to steward funds donated to support our schools with evaluations and accountability for all grants ensuring the programs funded are enriching and enhancing the academic experience for all our 13,000 students.
Petaluma Educational Foundation (PEF) administers the PEF Impact Grant Program to enable teachers, schools, and districts to bring innovative and effective instructional ideas to reality despite ongoing economic challenges. PEFgrants support quality instruction, student access and impact, and innovation aligned with a school or district’s overall goals.
The PEF Impact Grants award up to $15,000 for curriculum projects with a significant emphasis on programs of extraordinary scope, impact or longevity. The PEF Impact Grant process spans a one-year period:
- October 1, 2018: Applications due to PEF by 4:00 PM,
- October 17, 2018: Applicants notified if they have made it to the second round.
- October 24th& 25th2018: Second round for finalists. Oral presentations.
- November 9, 2018: Awards announced. Selection based on the objective scoring matrix.
- January 18, 2019: Site deadline for ordering supplies and equipment.
- May 2 or 5 2019: Site visit and evaluation by PEF Board members and donors.
- September 30, 2019: Teacher final evaluation report due to PEF.