PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL TEACHERS & STUDENTS!
The Petaluma Argus-Courier and Petaluma Educational Foundation (PEF) are partnering to bring your students a special Butter & Egg Days Writing Event! The program is open to ALL Kindergarten through 6th-grade students attending Petaluma area schools.
Show your love for Petaluma! Top entries will be featured as part of the special Butter & Eggs Days pull-out section of the Argus-Courier on April 23rd. This special keepsake is also distributed at several events during the annual community celebration.
- Open to all students attending Petaluma area schools in Kindergarten through 6th-grade
- The theme of the student writing entry should be centered around “Community: The Heart of Petaluma”
- Submission format can be an essay, short story, or poem
- Submission can be up to 250 words
- Deadline to submit all entries is April 1, 2020
- Prizes and a special public display of top written entries are part of the program!
Questions? Contact Maureen at PEF, 707.778.4632 or email@example.com.